Howard Miller Carlton tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $281.02 each|
|25|| $266.22 each|
|144|| $252.92 each|
- Finished in high gloss Rosewood Hall
- Four solid brass reeded columns
- Circular spun numeral ring
- Select hardwoods and veneers
- Quartz, battery operated movement
· High-gloss Rosewood Hall finished Howard Miller tabletop clock with four solid brass reeded columns.
· The brushed brass finished dial offers a circular spun numeral ring with diamond cut edges and black Roman numerals.
· Full felt bottom protects your desktop.
· Quartz, movement includes 1 AA battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H. 8-3/4”, W. 9”, D. 3-3/4”
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after paper art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from signed paper art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 1-1/2" x W. 4-1/2" Laser Etching on glass
H. 3" x W. 7-1/2" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate