Howard Miller Athens tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $182.10 each|
|25|| $172.52 each|
|144|| $163.90 each|
- Brushed, solid brass table clock with polished edges and beveled glass centerl panel
- The dial sits beneath a glass crystal
- Four solid brass reeded columns feature turned column caps
- Felt bottoms on brass feet
- Quartz, battery operated movement
· Brushed solid brass Howard Miller clock with polished edges and beveled glass center panel. The dial sits beneath a glass crystal. Four solid brass reeded columns.
· Felt bottom on the brass feet protects your desktop.
· Quartz, movement includes 1 AA battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H. 6-1/2”, W. 7-3/4”, D. 2”
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof. Seven (7) working days from art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 3/4" x W. 2-1/4" Silkscreen on front
H. 1-1/4" x W. 3-3/4" Laser Etching on front
H. 3/4" x W. 4" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on top or H. 5/8" x W. 3" under dial