Howard Miller Everett wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $400.56 each|
|25|| $379.46 each|
|144|| $360.50 each|
- Beautiful classic look Windsor Cherry finished wall clock
- Swan neck pediment, turned finial, and reeded columns
- Off white dial with black Roman numerals
- Brass finished pendulum and lyre
- Quartz, battery operated triple chime Harmonic movement
· Howard Miller wall clock with Windsor Cherry finish, a swan neck pediment, turned finial, and reeded columns with turned column caps.
· Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Whittington chimes on the quarter hour with an hour-strike, volume control, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H. 26-1/4”, W. 12-1/2”, D. 5”
H. 7/8" x W. 3" Engraved Plate. Please call for rush times and costs.