Howard Miller Rosewood Bracket tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $130.60 each|
|25|| $123.72 each|
|144|| $117.54 each|
- Finished in high gloss Roswood Hall on select hardwoods and veneers
- Brushed brass finished top and base
- Decorative brass finished handle
- White dial with black Roman numerals and glass crystal
- Quartz, battery operated movement
· High-gloss Rosewood Hall finished Howard Miller clock on select hardwoods. Brushed brass-finished top and base with polished edges. Decorative brass handle. White dial with triple rim, polished-brass tone bezel.
· Quartz, movement includes 1 AA battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H. 8-1/4”, W. 5”, D. 2-1/4”
All production begins after art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof. Seven (7) working days from art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 3/4" x W. 2-1/4" Silkscreen
H. 1-5/8" x W. 4-1/4" Laser Etching
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate