Pink Ceramic Piggy Bank
Production Time: 9 Working Days
|100|| $10.93 each|
|200|| $9.95 each|
|300|| $9.06 each|
|500|| $8.26 each|
|1000|| $7.55 each|
• Piggy banks are traditionally ceramic containers shaped like a round pig with a slot in the top for change or occasionally paper money.
• Some piggy banks have a plug in the bottom allowing money to be retrieved, while others must be smashed for the money to be recovered.
• Piggy banks are so named because of a Middle English word, "pygg" which describes a type of clay commonly used for making money vessels.
• Originally, these were simple ceramic pots in which money would be kept, but as the word changed to be pronounced more like pig, ceramicists began making the containers in the shape of the animal.
• An apocryphal story tells of a specific potter in the 18th century who received a large order for "pygg jars" and misunderstood the request, creating all of the jars in the shape of the animal.
Normal Production Time
9 Working Days
6" X 4" X 4 1/4"
• Imprint Area: Approx. 2" X 1 1/4"
• Approximate imprint size. Call for exact size of maximum imprint size.
• Prices include imprint in one color and one imprint location.
• For extra color and/or imprint locations, call factory for exact quote.
• Production time is 7 - 9 days after the signed proof has been received, not including transportation time.
• Rush orders are available on most items, call factory first approval.
Due to changes in freight and import charges, please contact us to verify current pricing.