Howard Miller Oceana captain's clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $132.72 each|
|25|| $125.74 each|
|144|| $119.46 each|
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Brass finished gimbaled captain's clock in a felt lined octagonal chest
- Push button catch to open the lid
- Octagon plate included for engraving
- Battery operated movement
· A polished brass, gimbaled Howard Miller captain’s clock is housed in a felt lined octagonal chest finished in Windsor Cherry, with polished brass hardware and felt bottom.
A push button catch will open the lid to reveal the white dial with black Roman numerals and hands with a brass second hand, and glass crystal.
· Quartz, movement includes 1 AA battery.
A 3-7/8" octagonal plate for inside the lid is included (not attached).
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H. 3-1/2”, W. 6-1/2”, D.5”
Country of Manufacture
3-1/2" Octagonal plate inside lid is included (not attached).
All production begins after paper art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from signed paper art approval.
4" Dia. Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top
H. 3/4" x W. 1-1/2" Silkscreen on front
H. 1-1/2" x W. 1-3/8" Laser Etching on front